Two things were very clear to us when we started working on this eyeshadow palette, we wanted to present a collection of earthy tones and bright hues that would appeal to the young at heart. Hence shades of yellow, blue, green, bronze, red, purple, and other exciting colors.
How To Use Eyeshadow Palette:
You can either wear only one color or combine a multiple of colors. .
- Apply concealer to your lids and top it up with some photo perfect setting powder. This will make your eye makeup to stay in place and last through the day.
The following are examples of how you could wear the eyeshadow colors:
- Using an angled precision brush, apply color on eyelids starting from inner corner of the eye to the outer corner, in a patting motion.
- Blend it in thoroughly as this helps prolong the longevity and intensity of the color.
- Blend in the edges in order to avoid harsh lines.
- Apply a nude or light color all over the eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
- Go in with a medium complimentary shade in the crease of the eye, focusing the color around the top and outer corners.
- Blend out to contour using an angled precision brush.
- For further depth (optional), use a tapered top precision brush to apply the darkest shade along the lash line in outer corners of the eyes and extend further out for added depth and a smokey effect.
- Using the eye crease brush, apply the medium or darkest color on your lower lash line as well.
Pan Size: 3g