What is photo Perfect Concealer Used for?
Photo Perfect Concealer is similar to foundation except it’s generally thicker and hides dark circles, age spots, blemishes, and more by hiding pigments and blending these imperfections into the skin.
You may either apply the product on top of your foundation or before you apply foundation. Either way you have to go in gently so the concealer doesn’t shift.
Do I Use The Liquid Concealer Before or After Foundation
For concealer blemishes, you may either choose to apply concealer before or after foundation. This is a matter of preference really. Applying foundation first creates an even base to reduce overall redness, discoloration, and minor blemishes.
If you apply your concealer first, you may end up wiping some off when you apply foundation or using a lot more product than necessary, which can create a heavy, cakey look. On the other hand, applying concealer first does the job of covering up the concerned blemishes so you have a good knowledge of how much foundation you need to apply; this helps you to avoid wastage and heavy coverage. There are no rules to what product goes first, it’s all a matter of preference.
How to Apply Liquid Concealer
- Apply several dots of the product under the eyes close to the lashes. Apply a dot to the inside corners of the eyes. You can use your finger or, for best results, use a blending sponge or a makeup brush.
- Using either the pad of your middle finger, sponge, or brush, tap in the product (always tap, never rub). Make sure to blend well. You can also use your index finger.
- Apply the product on other uneven spots on the face — including the chin, and around the nose and mouth if need be — and tap in.
- Apply another layer if you need more coverage.
- Dust fine, loose powder over your face to set your concealer. Loose powder applied with a fluffy brush is “the secret to good concealer.”