How to Apply
- Apply several dots of the product under the eyes close to the lashes. Apply a dot to the inside corners of the eyes. You can use your finger or, for best results, use a blending sponge or a makeup brush.
- Using either the pad of your middle finger, sponge, or brush, tap in the product (always tap, never rub). Make sure to blend well. You can also use your index finger.
- Apply on other uneven spots on the face — including the chin, and around the nose and mouth if need be — and tap in.
- Apply another layer if you need more coverage.
- Dust fine, setting powder over your face to set your concealer.