How to Apply Liquid Concealer
- Apply several dots of the liquid concealer under the eyes close to the lashes. Apply a dot to the inside corners of the eyes. You can use your finger or, for best results, use a blending sponge or a makeup brush.
- Using either the pad of your middle finger, sponge, or brush, tap in the product (always tap, never rub). Make sure to blend well. You can also use your index finger.
- Apply on other uneven spots on the face — including the chin, and around the nose and mouth if need be — and tap in.
- Apply another layer if you need more coverage.
- Dust fine, setting powder over your face to set your concealer.
Watch our YouTube Videos:
- Skin Work on Dark Skin: Primer, Foundation, Concealer and Powder
- Skin Work On Very Dark Skin – Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Setting Powder, and Pressed Powder
- Skin Work On Medium Dark Skin – Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Setting Powder, and Pressed Powder
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium PCA, ISODODECANE, IsononylIsononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , SILICA, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Corn Gluten Amino Acids, Lauryl Peg-9 PolydimethylsiloxyethylDimethicone, DisteardimoniumHectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, TremellaFuciformis Extract, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) • Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) • Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Yellow 6 LAKE (Ci 15985), Yellow 10 LAKE (Ci47005)