How To Use
Matte eyeshadow colors could either to worn alone as a single color on the eye or in combination with other colors.
Apply concealer to your lids and top it up with some photo perfect setting powder to set it. This will make your eye makeup to stay in place and last through the day.
The following are examples of how you could wear the eyeshadow colors:
- Using an eyeshadow brush, in a patting motion, apply color all over the lids and up to the crease, then using a clean brush blend the edges upward towards the brow bone. This will give you a subtle wash of color.
- Apply a neutral base color all over the eyelid all the way up to the crease. Blend out the edges.
- Choose the focal point of the eye look you’re trying to create, For this look we are making the eyelid the focal point, so blend a deeper colored shadow on the lids to start creating your depth and dimension.
- Go in with the deepest complimentary shade in the crease of the eye, focusing the color around the top and outer corners.
- Blend out to contour using an angled precision brush.