- Use Isopropyl alcohol to clean and disinfect your makeup brushes. Put a small amount into a glass bowl and dip the bristles in, then wipe on a tissue. Repeat until all traces of makeup are removed. Avoid the handles of your brushes as it will strip the paint away. Isopropyl alcohol dries fairly instantly.
- Isopropyl alcohol is used to dilute and activate solid makeup products (in particular SFX products), apply tattoos, and clean and disinfect makeup brushes.
- It is extremely flammable. Do not use near heat or an open flame. Do not leave in sunlight. Do not store in or near a heat source.
- It gives off a lot of fumes and should only be used in a well-ventilated area/room. Using in an enclosed area can lead to dizziness and sickness.
- If you’re using Isopropyl alcohol with makeup, make sure you hold any makeup diluted with Isopropyl alcohol away from your actor’s nose – and it will sting if it goes in eyes.
- Store Name: Rikkybeeglamz
- Vendor: Rikkybeeglamz
- Address: No 11 Olaleye street Agege Oko-Oba Lagos
- No ratings found yet!