The makeup sector has a lot of potential for employment; opportunities exist in makeup merchandising, service, and manufacturing. Thousands of makeup artists are rolled out yearly yet just a few of them actually launch their business; below are some reasons why this is so:
- FUNDING: A lot of makeup artists lack the funds required to purchase the products they need to start their business.
- BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE DEFICIT: Many of these makeup artists are not taught the business of makeup. Hence they lack the set skills required to efficiently run a makeup business.
This is the problem that our ARTISTS SUPPORT INITIATIVE tries to solve, by offering free and highly subsidized business support services to upcoming, and struggling makeup artists. This support comes in form of giving:
- Chosen makeup artist applicants free makeup products and tools to jumpstart their service business.
- Chosen makeup retailer applicants products on credit with a structured payment plan that allows them to sell Hegai & Esther products without paying the full amount at once. Free business management trainings will also be offered.
We shall also offer mentorship, point of sale materials, and specialized trainings to upcoming makeup artists as we want to ensure that each artist that signs up to our program actually starts a business, and runs it efficiently.
- Accelerate business coaching for artists and retailers
- N150,000 worth of free products given to selected makeup artist applicants..
- One time N150,000 worth of products given on credit. N50000 worth of product for the next two months.
- Be a certified makeup artist.
- The retailer applicant must have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Both categories must provide a guarantor.
HOW DO I BECOME A H&E ASI BENEFICIARY?
Ready to sign up to our Artists Support Initiative? Register by filling the form below.