Photo Perfect Pressed Powder
A versatile oil control compact powder which can be used alone or as a setting powder. Pressed powder can also be used to shade and contour the face.
Scroll down to know your perfect shade match
This exclusive oil-free pressed powder is specially made to combat the appearance of oil on the face. It controls oil secretion and also sets the foundation to give a soft matte finish. The powder also adds some color to the skin and evens out the skin further. It is lightweight and easy to use for touch up.
What Pressed Powder does
- This exclusive oil-free pressed powder is specially made to combat the appearance of oil on the face.
- It controls oil secretion and also sets the foundation to give a soft matte finish.
- The powder also adds some color to the skin and evens out the skin further.
- It is lightweight and easy to use for touch up.
How to use it
- Apply your matching shade all over the face with a powder brush or the sponge applicator using a dabbing motion.
- Pat well onto the skin and then blend it evenly. This technique provides coverage and also makes the skin look flawless.
- You can also apply the compact powder by using a fluffy powder brush. Load the powder onto the brush and dust off the excess. Start by applying it from the center of the face. For the application, use long strokes in a dabbing motion, and follow it up with a sweeping motion. Blend it evenly throughout the face and the neck area.
Check out some of our short clips on YouTube:
- Skin Work On Medium Dark Skin – Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Setting Powder, and Pressed Powder
- Skin Work on Dark Skin: Primer, Foundation, Concealer and Powder
Find your Shade Match
22, 23, 24, 37, 38
Talc, Polymrthyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Isopropyl Myristate, Microcrystalinee Wax, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, May Contain Ci 77491(Iron Oxide Red), Ci 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow), Ci 77499(Iron Oxide Black), Ci 77891(Titanium Dioxide)