Gel Eyeliner – Onyx
The cat eye is the basis of our signature black gel eyeliner. This highly-pigmented, smudge and waterproof eyeliner achieves a bold, defined line with ease. It glides smoothly on the eyelids giving a vibrant matte finish. It is hypoallergenic hence safe for sensitive eyes, and for use on the water line. It is oil free, heat resistant, and long wearing.
458 in stock
Our new improved gel eyeliner gives the blackest and most intensified lining. It’s soft and water-proof formula glides smoothly on the eyelids giving a clean, precise line, and vibrant matte finish. It is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive eyes.
Each pack contains a 5ml jar of gel eyeliner and an applicator. Detach applicator from lid to apply.
How To Use the Gel Eyeliner:
- Dip the gel liner brush into the pot, and pick just a little quantity.
- Start in the middle of your upper lash line, and spread to the outside and inner corners of the eye, keeping the inner lining as thin as preferred.
- You may choose to keep the line thick or thin on the outer corner.
- Line your lower eyelids starting also in the middle. You may line the entire lower lid or half way to open up your eyes.
- Clean the brush and sterilize with rubbing alcohol, to avoid bacteria breeding on the brush.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Methicone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (C1 77499).