Photo Perfect Setting Powder
A good setting powder that locks your foundation and concealer in place, keeps the shine out, while delivering subtle luminosity to the skin.
This is an advanced performance triple milled matte powder that can be worn alone or as a setting powder. Its silky-fine loose powder gives a smooth and supple finish that keeps foundation looking just right. It is the ideal finishing touch to keep the shine away and enhance your complexion.
WHAT PHOTO PERFECT SETTING POWDER DOES
- It is slightly tinted to match your skin tone.
- It holds foundation in place, and prevents it from rubbing off.
- Its matte formula reduces shine thereby making for a long-lasting, flawless complexion.
- Its silky smooth texture does not take away the skin texture. It simply gives a sheer though buildable layer of coverage.
- It can be used to set concealer (baking) by thickly layering it on to areas you want to highlight. The baked areas last long hours
HOW TO USE IT
- If wearing the setting powder alone, the first thing you must do is to prep the skin, that is, cleanse, moisturize, and prime.
- The powder comes with a round sponge which you can use to apply the powder. It can also be applied with a powder brush or blending sponge.
- Apply the setting powder while foundation is still wet. This gives the powder a sticky surface to adhere to, and allows the products to properly integrate for flawless coverage.
- Apply with a dampened sponge for a fuller coverage application.
Check out some of our short clips on YouTube:
- Skin Work On Medium Dark Skin – Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Setting Powder, and Pressed Powder
- Skin Work on Dark Skin: Primer, Foundation, Concealer and Powder
FOUNDATION SHADE QUIZ
Caramel, Fade, Nutmeg, Tinge
Aluminum StarchOctenylsuccinate, Silica, Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, TrimethylolHexyllactoneCrosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)