How To Use Eyeshadow Refill:
You can either wear only one color or combine a multiple of colors.
- Apply concealer to your lids and top it up with some setting powder. This will make your eye makeup to stay in place and last through the day.
The following are examples of how you could wear the eyeshadow colors:
- Using an angled precision brush, apply color on eyelids starting from inner corner of the eye to the outer corner, in a patting motion.
- Blend it in thoroughly as this helps prolong the longevity and intensity of the color.
- Blend in the edges in order to avoid harsh lines.
- Apply a light color all over the eyelid with an eyeshadow brush.
- Go in with a medium complimentary shade in the crease of the eye, focusing the color around the top and outer corners.
- Blend out to contour using an angled precision brush.
- For further depth (optional), use a tapered top precision brush to apply a dark shade of matte eyeshadow along the lash line in outer corners of the eyes and extend further out for added depth and a smokey effect.
Pan Size: 3g