Skin Filter Primer
SKIN FILTER FACE PRIMER is an oil control primer that holds back excess oil for an all day shine-free makeup wear. It’s lightweight and silicon based formula instantly smoothens the skin, and blurs out the appearance of large pores.
A mattifying, oil free, and pore minimizing formula that instantly reduces the appearance of pores, controls shine, and extends the look of makeup.
What face primer does:
- It creates a barrier between your skin and your foundation to prevent oil from wearing down your makeup.
- It leaves your skin shine-free, and gives you a matte finish.
- It blurs the appearance of pores and fine lines for smooth makeup application.
- It is an oil-free formula, it is lightweight, and compatible with all skin tones.
How to use it:
- Apply a thin layer of the SKIN FILTER PRIMER to clean, moisturized skin.
- Using either your fingers or a brush, pat on oily parts of the face like the forehead, nose, and jawline.
- Wait a few seconds for primer to dry before applying foundation or powder.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Polysilicone -11, Beeswax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, DisteardimoniumHectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, IsononylIsononanoate, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)